Company or Contact E-Mail Address
Sr. Delphi Developer
Start Date, Contract Term
asap, 6-12 month contract
Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in the Aerospace and Defense, IT, and Health Solutions industry. We are currently seeking a qualified Sr. Delphi Developer to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidate for this full-time position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
• Design, code and test major features in collaboration with Software Development and QA team members;
• Create documentation relevant ISO/FDA standards, define test steps and acceptance criteria;
• Test the prototypes and create the design documents;
• Provide assistance to the QA team with test case development;
• Perform bug fixes and feature enhancements.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
• 8-10 years’ work experience developing Delphi applications using object oriented programming and design.
• Some experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, using C++ and C# (Dot Net)
• Strong experience with Desktop/Windows application development;
• Experience with .NET 4.6 framework, WPF and/or WCF;
• Solid understanding of Design Patterns Including MVVM, Repository, Unit of Work, etc.;
• Experience with Entity Framework, TFS and related API;
• Highly organized with well-developed time-management skills and processes for managing multiple priorities;
• Experience with Unit Testing Framework (NUnit and Moq) would be an asset;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please submit your resume in word format via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position title as ”Sr Delphi Developer” and indicate the position number you are applying for in the subject line.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications. Upon reviewing each candidate’s information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above mentioned positions.